[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.72″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]

1st for Women | Buildings Insurance

[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.72″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]

1st for Women’s Building Insurance cover will give you peace of mind as they understand that purchasing a home is exciting, but it can also be daunting. Letting them insure it for you won’t be.

This building insurance policy covers loss or damage to the physical structure of your house as a result of the following:

They give you the option of adding geyser cover for those unexpected situations. You can also increase your Homeowner’s Liability Cover that includes Public Liability cover to R5 million, R10 million or R20 million for a small additional fee.

*Ts & Cs apply


Leave your details below if you’re interested in receiving further information & or a quote on this product.

[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.0.72″ src=”https://www.insurancefundi.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Screenshot_2-1.jpg” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” sticky=”off” align=”left” always_center_on_mobile=”on” border_style=”solid” force_fullwidth=”off” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.72″ background_repeat_1=”no-repeat” custom_margin=”-150px|||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_code _builder_version=”3.0.72″][wpforms id=”31592″ title=”false” description=”false”][/et_pb_code][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]