1st for Women | Home Contents Insurance
Having Home Insurance cover is important and we know how devastated you would be if anything was to happen to any of your home contents. Life is unpredictable, that’s why 1st for Women offers you a Home Contents Insurance Policy in case any of the following unexpectedly happens:
- Fire, lightning, explosion, and/or earthquake.
- Burst water pipes.
- Storms and floods.
- Damage to your home and outbuildings by animals, vehicles and falling trees (but not while they are being felled).
- Aircraft falling on your home or objects falling from the aircraft onto your home.
- Malicious or intentional damage.
- Break-in or theft where we can see the damage caused by the break-in.
- Subsidence (sinking) of land and landslips.
- Food that spoils in your fridge during a power outage.
- Washing stolen from the line and garden furniture stolen from your garden.
- Your guests’ belongings are stolen from your home.
- Money stolen from your home (provided there is evidence of a break-in).
- Locks and keys damaged during a break-in.
- Handbag cover
- Medical expenses for an injury caused by your pet or a defect in your building.
- Veterinary expenses for your household pet.
Please note that your garages, outbuildings, swimming pool, walls, and gates are all covered by Buildings Insurance.
*Ts & Cs apply