Allan Gray | Retirement Annuities
Saving for your retirement is an important decision. These are various retirement policies you can choose from.
All retirement annuity contributions are tax deductible.
- A retirement annuity gives you tax savings and a measure of protection but comes with some restrictions.
- Your contributions to a retirement annuity are tax deductible and the returns you earn while invested are tax-free.
- You decide how much to invest – at least R500 a month or a single lump sum of R20 000 if you don’t want to make a monthly investment. You can make changes whenever you need to, no transaction fees and no penalties.
- The restrictions in a retirement annuity aim to ensure your money is kept for your retirement and that it is protected from potential creditors.
- You can only access your money after the age of 55, except in certain circumstances.
- When you retire you can only withdraw up to one-third of your investment as cash. The rest must be transferred to a product that can provide you with retirement income.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this product leave your details below & we will contact you.
Allan Gray Proprietary Limited is an authorised financial services provider.