Hollard | Comprehensive Cancer Cover
Comprehensive Cancer Cover provides the life insured with cover for the diagnosis & treatment of defined malignant tumours. These tumours must be characterised either by the uncontrolled growth of malignant cells and invasion of the surrounding tissue or by a specific malignant tumour that has not invaded the surrounding tissue (in situ).
- This can be a stand-alone or ancillary benefit (this will be explained to you further at the application stage)
- The minimum entry age is 19 & the maximum entry age is 65.
- The minimum premium needs to be R200 per month
- The maximum cover amount can be R1 million
- You can opt to have the comprehensive cancer cover up to age 65 or for the whole of your life
- Medicals are required when taking out this policy, but Hollard will cover the expense of the medicals. A nurse will be able to come out & do certain medicals (blood tests etc) at your home or place of work.
- An application form is to be completed, but you will be assisted with that.
- Certain waiting periods apply
*Ts & Cs apply