Hollard | Comprehensive Disability Income Benefit
Hollard’s Comprehensive Disability Income benefit pays out a monthly income benefit if the life insured is temporarily or permanently disabled or impaired in terms of the events covered, and includes cover for events where the impairment is total and partial.
- This is a stand-alone benefit (this will be explained to you further at application stage)
- The minimum entry age is 19 & the maximum entry age is 61.
- The minimum premium needs to be R200 per month
- The maximum cover amount can be R100 000 per month
- You can opt to have the comprehensive disability income cover up to ages 60, 65, 70 or for the whole of your life
- Medicals are required when taking out this policy, but Hollard will cover the expense of the medicals. A nurse will be able to come out & do certain medicals (blood tests etc) at your home or place of work.
- An application form is to be completed, but you will be assisted with that.
- Certain waiting periods do apply
*Ts & Cs apply