Hollard | Comprehensive Critical Illness Benefit
Comprehensive Critical Illness provides the life insured & his/her minor children with cover for all major body systems in the event of being diagnosed with a specific illness, suffering from a specific condition or undergoing a specific procedure.
- This can be a stand-alone or accelerated benefit (this will be explained to you further at the application stage)
- The minimum entry age is 19 & the maximum entry age is 65.
- The minimum premium needs to be R200 per month
- The maximum cover amount can be R5 million
- You can opt to have the comprehensive critical illness cover up to age 65 or for the whole of your life
- Medicals are required when taking out this policy, but Hollard will cover the expense of the medicals. A nurse will be able to come out & do certain medicals (blood tests etc) at your home or place of work.
- An application form is to be completed, but you will be assisted with that.
*Ts & Cs apply