Hollard | Comprehensive Disability Cover
Hollard’s Comprehensive Disability benefit covers the life insured for the total & irreversible inability to engage in an occupation, as well as specific impairment events of a permanent nature.
The benefit pays out in the form of a lump sum & includes cover for events where the impairment is total & partial.
- It can be a stand-alone or accelerator benefit (this will be explained to you further at application stage)
- The minimum entry age is 19 & the maximum entry age is 60.
- The minimum premium needs to be R200 per month
- The maximum cover amount can be R10 million
- You can opt to have the comprehensive disability cover up to age 65 or for the whole of your life
- Medicals are required when taking out this policy, but Hollard will cover the expense of the medicals. A nurse will be able to come out & do certain medicals (blood tests etc) at your home or place of work.
- An application form is to be completed, but you will be assisted with that.
- There are no waiting periods
*Ts & Cs apply