Hollard | Life Cover
Hollard’s life cover benefit pays out the full benefit amount as a lump sum, on the death of a life insured.
- The minimum entry age is 19 & the maximum entry age is 70.
- The minimum premium needs to be R200 per month
- The minimum life cover benefit amount must be R250 000
- A FREE family funeral benefit is included in the policy for the insured life, the spouse & the insured life’s minor children (max 4)
- Medicals are required when taking out this policy, but Hollard will cover the expense of the medicals. A nurse will be able to come out & do certain medicals (blood tests etc) at your home or place of work.
- An application form is to be completed, but we will assist you with that
- A terminal illness benefit lets you claim 100% of your life cover in advance if you have a year or less to live.
- Hollard’s life cover is available to clients who are HIV positive.
- You can add a cashback benefit to your life cover policy, that pays you 20% of your total premiums, during the 5-year benefit term, as a lump sum.