If you turn your home upside down, they will insure everything that falls out!

In a nutshell

With King Price home contents insurance, you can claim for items that are stolen from, or damaged at, your home, if these things belong to you or to people who live with you. It’s that simple! (Home contents insurance is sometimes called household insurance by other, well, boring, insurance companies… But they’re anything but boring.)

So, from TVs and tablets to Tag Heuers… From shoes and sheets to your collection of Sade CDs… From granny’s antiques, to your garden furniture and wine glasses… You own it, they’ll cover it!

The king of insurance offers comprehensive home contents cover, competitive premiums and royal service… They’ve got the ‘full house’!

If you would like further information from King Price, please add your details below & click submit.

Furthermore if you’re interested in receiving more info on any of the products below you can tick them before clicking submit.

[formidable id=206]