Old Mutual Tax-Free Savings
What is a Tax-Free Savings Account?
The Old Mutual Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) lets you grow your money without paying tax on the growth of your investment (capital gains), the interest or dividends.
What’s in it for you?
- Reach your goals, then make new ones
- Pay no tax on the growth of your investment
- Start with as little as R250
- Invest a maximum of R36 000 per tax year and R500 000 over your lifetime
- Quickly access your money when you really need it
Submit your details below if you are interested in a Tax-Free Savings Account with Old Mutual.
Disclaimer: Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (SA) Limited is a licensed FSP and Life Insurer.
Ts & Cs Apply