Old Mutual | Accidental Death
If you are at high risk of being involved in an accident or you are not able to qualify for life cover due to your health, then you may need to consider protecting yourself with an Accidental Death Benefit.
The Old Mutual GREENLIGHT policy has the following benefits:
- The amount of cover you can buy ranges from R100 000 up to R2 million.
- If you are a student or unemployed you can buy cover up to a maximum of R650 000.
- You can choose to cover yourself for a short or long period, but your cover will end when you turn 65 years of age.
- You don’t have to go for any medical tests or doctor’s visits when you buy cover.
- The product is available to HIV positive customers.