's No 1 Insurance Blog
Worried about your Medical Scheme not paying your bills in full?
Zestlife have the following benefits:
- Up to 500% of Medical Aid Tariff
- Co-Payment Cover
- For All Family Members
- Quick and Convenient Online Application
- Available to main members and dependants of all South African registered medical aids.
- There is no maximum entry age and cover continues without a maximum expiry age.
- No blanket waiting period at the commencement of cover.
- High levels of shortfall cover when receiving treatment in a non-network hospital not covered in full by your medical aid.
- High number of out-patient procedures covered.
- High levels of cancer cover, including cover for breast reconstruction following a single mastectomy.
- High levels of internal prosthesis and artificial joint cover.
- Cover while traveling outside of South Africa.
- No in-hospital dental claim exclusion.
- Automatic cover for adult dependents on your medical aid with cover for families.
- High levels of emergency room cover for accidental injury.
*Please note that you need to be on a medical aid in order to take Gap Cover.
Leave your details below if you’re interested in receiving further information & or a quote.