Zestlife Gap Cover
Worried about your Medical Scheme not paying your bills in full?
All medical aid members face the problem that surgeons, anaesthetists and other specialists frequently charge more than the amount covered by their medical aid. When this occurs, you as the medical aid member becomes liable to pay for the shortfall.
Zestlife have the following benefits:
- Up to 500% of Medical Aid Tariff
- Co-Payment Cover
- Cover for all Family Members
- Available to main members and dependants of all South African registered medical aids.
- No blanket waiting period at the commencement of cover.
- High levels of shortfall cover when receiving treatment in a non-network hospital not covered in full by your medical aid.
- High number of out-patient procedures covered.
- High levels of cancer cover, including cover for breast reconstruction following a single mastectomy.
- High levels of internal prosthesis and artificial joint cover.
- Cover while traveling outside of South Africa.
- No in-hospital dental claim exclusion.
- Automatic cover for adult dependents on your medical aid with cover for families.
- High levels of emergency room cover for accidental injury.
Cover starts from R269/month
*Please note that you need to be on a medical aid in order to take Gap Cover.
Submit your details below if you would like to receive a quote from Zestlife.
Zestlife is an authorised financial service provider. FSP Number: 37485 Policies underwritten by Guardrisk Life Limited (FSP number 76) and Guardrisk Insurance Company Ltd. (FSP number 75)